Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

New Product for the Holidays!

I have a lot of new product for the holidays that I am excited to share with everyone.  These items would all add a great festive touch to your holiday party that your guests will remember and request again next year.


 Caramel Chocolate Apples - $6.00 Each


Caramel Chocolate Pirouettes - $2.00

 

Chocolate Covered Orange Slices - $1.50


Chocolate Dipped Brownies $2.00 and Caramel Chocolate Brownies - $2.50


Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake in 3 :  Turtle, Raspberry, and Chocolate - $1.50


Delicious Cinnamon Almonds in a Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cone - $6.00


Caramel and Chocolate Dipped Pretzels - $3.00


Kids love this one:  Chocolate Dipped Gummi Worms - $1.50


One of my favorites:  Chocolate Dipped Cinnamon Bears - $1.50

I'd love to be a part of your holiday events.  You can contact me at sagersweets@gmail.com.  You can also find me at most of the events this season at Peery's Egyptian Theatre in downtown Ogden.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! My mouth is watering! I can't wait to get these braces off so I can eat a caramel apple!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Next Event

My Next Event
Please come and see me at my booth.