Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Craft Show Fun!




I have spent the last two weeks preparing for booths at a couple of different craft shows, Scraps of Simplicity and Studio 48.  They were a lot of fun and I met some great people.  I look forward to hearing back from some of you about catering some of your events.  Here are a few pictures from the Scraps of Simplicity show.



These are my Chocolate Marshmallows.



Sometimes the booth was so crowded you could barely move.



This one was a crowd favorite:  Caramel and Chocolate Dipped Krispies.



The pumpkin rolls were a big hit and sold out first in both shows.  Here you can also see the packages of Caramel and Chocolate Dipped Pretzels.

 

Here is one of our gift packages.



Here is a shot of the whole booth.  I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Next Event

My Next Event
Please come and see me at my booth.